Crave warrants its product for 1 year from the date of original purchase against any defects due to manufacturing defects. Requests after this time period will not be accepted.
If a product defect arises and a valid claim is sent to Crave within the warranty period, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will be issued and a prepaid shipping label will be created (US orders only) for the customer to ship back their unit.
The unit will be reviewed by Crave’s engineering team and, at its discretion, will either:
- Repaired the product defect at no charge, using new parts,
- Offer an exchange for a new product, or
- Replace the defective piece/part at no charge.
Only products purchased through Crave and authorized retailers are eligible. Customers must contact Crave to initiate a warranty claim. Any units received without a unique RMA number will not be processed.
This one year warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by misuse or other than as intended and described in the product manual,
- Normal wear and tear, subject to Crave’s discretion,
- Service performed by unauthorized service agencies, or
- Loss or damage to batteries or removable parts.
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact us or message us on live chat at lovecrave.com and include your order number in your request.