- Charge it overnight. Once the button light is pulsing, leave it to charge fully. When a rechargeable battery sits unused for a long period, it can slowly lose charge, and may take longer than normal to recharge. It can also lose its capacity entirely, so be sure to always recharge your products when you're done with them.
- Check the USB port. Please try at least one other USB port on a different device or charging adapter.
- Check the charging cord. Plug the charging cord without anything attached. If the light doesn’t turn on, try a different USB port. If the issue persists, there may be an issue with your charger.
- Ensure the two halves are firmly joined. Ensure there is nothing in the way!
- Avoid silicone lube. Liquid silicone can damage the Duet head, button, and internal parts that make your product waterproof. Sometimes liquid silicone can show up in liquid hand soaps or skincare products. Common silicone ingredients might be listed on the label as cyclomethicone or dimethicone.
If you are unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing with your product, please contact us or speak to us on live chat at lovecrave.com. Please include your store receipt or order number and a detailed description of the issue you are having.